Care & Maintenance
NinoRossi handbags are luxury items. Handmade according to the finest traditions, with a commitment to quality and attention to details, each product is unique.
**Inside very handbag, we provide a maintenance card that lists the following:**
We recommend the following actions to care for and to ensure the longevity of your item.
- Respect its elegant lines by not overloading and by avoiding weight pressure, as this may damage its shape.
- Avoid exposure of the leather to sun or moisture as well as contact with make-up or perfume.
- Should the product get wet, gently dry it with a natural-colored, absorbent, non-fluffy cloth.
- Avoid contact of light-colored leather with darker materials as this will cause some color migration.
- When not in use, store the product upright in its protective cloth bag, and never in a plastic bag. Keep tissue inside the item in order to maintain its original shape, and place chain straps inside so they do not mark the leather.
- Metal chains and clasps can be polished with a chamois cloth to maintain their shine.